1) My hobby is cardmaking. Like I’m nuts about it. I have literally spent a small fortune on stamps, ink, paper, doo-dads, embellishments (that’s card lingo, you guys). I’ve even driven down to Seattle to attend a paper crafts conference. Yes, such things do exist.
2) I really really hate peas.
3) I grew up sailing with my family. A 34-foot trimaran my dad built. He still sails it today!
4) I worked for a company called Xinex in the early 90s. We built a “CTI” phone and buisness phone system based on a flavor of ATM (who needs IP, we scoffed). Imagine, voice AND data on the same wiring. Remarkable. Tom Keating’s post on CT/CTI got me reminiscing.
5) I harbor a longstanding promise to myself to write a novel.